Why should you add your Links to Social Media SEOd
- Promote your Social Sites
- Share your links to your Social Sites
- Save (bookmark) your favourite topics from other sites to your Reading List to read later
- Use the save (bookmark) to keep track of Pages you follow
- Catch up on the latest SEO techniques
How Do I Submit My Social Sites?
- Click on Submit a Link in the top right hand site of the site
- Create an account, you only need to do this once
- Paste your link into the top field or add the Submit It button following the instructions
- Fill out the rest of the fields
- Choose the category
- Add some tags for more search options
- If no image is collected, upload from your computer
What links do you accept?
- Links to your Google Plus, YouTube, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest Business Pages
- Workshops and Events
- Informative Links that will help other users
- If you do not see a category for it, chances are we don’t accept it. We are open to suggestions.
Why was my link not accepted?
We reserve the right to remove links without explanation. Some (but not all) of the reasons your link may have been removed:-
- The link is keeping with the sites theme
- The link is of no benefit to website users
- The link is spam
- The user account does not appear legitimate
If you feel that your link has been removed in error you can contact us for reconsideration!
We value your privacy and will not share or sell your information